Styleforum Refugee camp

LA Guy

What do you feel is the most trad behavior for farting in public? For example, in an elevator, you release 1, a stink but silent, like a withered raccoon corpse, what is more fitting - an apology , or a fanta?

Blame it on the old guy in the corner of the elevator who likely has poor sphincter control. I have no idea if this is what trads would do or not. Why not ask Andy?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, the green bar is reputation? Damn I must be hated. Been here for almost 3 years and I've got about 4 pixels.

If you rep me, I'll rep you...there's no shame in whoring for rep in this place. Everybody's doing it.

So I gave both you guys rep. There are guys out here speed-lacing and I still have a small e-peen.

Blame it on the old guy in the corner of the elevator who likely has poor sphincter control. I have no idea if this is what trads would do or not. Why not ask Andy?

Because at AAAC, they'd blame it on (in order): immigrants, Democrats, people who wear tennis shoes and other forms of "sneakers" for purposes other than playing badminton on the lawn, the poor, minorities, and The Terrorists.

Because at AAAC, they'd blame it on (in order): immigrants, Democrats, people who wear tennis shoes and other forms of "sneakers" for purposes other than playing badminton on the lawn, the poor, minorities, and The Terrorists.

What if old guy with poor sphincter control is a poor, Democrat voting immigrant who can only afford tennis shoes. Oh, and he's wearing a schhmahmeaghah and has dynamite strapped to his chest?

What if old guy with poor sphincter control is a poor, Democrat voting immigrant who can only afford tennis shoes. Oh, and he's wearing a schhmahmeaghah and has dynamite strapped to his chest?

wtf

i am afraid to venture outside this thrad

there are mad flamerz out there

They've actually been discussing an experimental new way to stab people across the internet just in case that happens. No lie.

As for your fit, ace accessorizing.

Rate my fit...

DB3056-776638.jpg

Supreme pleather pants

Supreme belt & buckle

Supreme pirate shirt

Supreme pleather jacket

A&C Necklace

I ACTUALLY know that chick.......that's insane!!!!

Her boyfriend is indeed, a flaming idiot, and she is much hotter than she looks in that picture...........weird.