HARE boots & longsleeves, April77 Dischord/Overdrive/Costello, Slim Jims, jackets

calmrvlt

Hi, selling a bunch of stuff mostly because it doesnt fit me as I'd like it to.

Shipping for shirts and jeans is $6, and $12 for the boots. First to pm me gets the item, but please pay asap or I'll go on to the next person. Thanks for looking.

First up is a pair of HARE black lace-up boots. From what I've seen, they sell out really fast on zozo, and even though I'm selling for more than they are marked in yen it is still cheaper than going through a proxy (as I did). HARE market them as "Large". They say these are 27-28cm long, but perhaps they mean on the inside because I measured 32cm on the outside. If it helps I wear 9.5 in Converse and these feel a size too big. Would probably fit a US 10.5.

More and better photos available on zozo:

http://zozo.jp/shop/hare/goods.html?gid=156577&cid=1752&pno=1

SOLD

1156577b5mh7.jpg

boots.jpg

Next are 2 HARE longsleeve shirts, both really cool but too big for me. Actually thinking of re-ordering these a size smaller.

One is a black drapey shirt, never worn. HARE marked it as Large. More pics at http://zozo.jp/shop/hare/goods.html?gid=156580&cid=2060&pno=1

Pit to pit: 20"

Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5"

Length down the back: 26.75"

Pit to sleeve: 22"

SOLD

The other one is a striped U neck with a cute but downcast chick in b/w. Worn once. Hare marked it as Medium. Fits on the slim side all the way down.

More pics at http://zozo.jp/shop/hare/goods.html?gid=161126&cid=2063&pno=1

Pit to pit: 19

Shoulder to shoulder: 17

Length down the back: 28.5

Bottom of collar to hem: 22.5

Pit to sleeve: 22

$50

1161126b5nj7.jpg

HAREstripe.jpg

HAREall.jpg

April 77 Joey Overdrives (raw), tagged 28 but have some stretch to them. Brand new with tags, only tried on.:

Waist: 30"

Inseam: 33"

Front Rise: 9"

Hem: 6"

SOLD

April 77 Beige Costello, sz 46. New with tags. The button on the inside is pretty loose, but it is a stupid and insignificant button and an easy fix.

Waist: 29.5

Inseam: 34

Front Rise: 9.5

Hem: 6.75

SOLD

costello.jpg

costellobackright.jpg

April 77 Black Dischords, sz 30. Worn a few times. Everyone knows how cool these are. In great shape, but there is a crease in the corduroy on the back pockets.. Its not very noticible and should go away after wear.

Waist: 33

Inseam: 34

Front Rise: 9

Hem: 6.5

SOLD

Slim Jims and the rest:

Nudie Dry Greycast Slim Jims, size 29. Worn on and off for 2.5 months. Some fading has developed, but not that much.

Waist: 32"

IInseam: 34"

Front rise: 9"

Hem: 8"

SOLD

Some other stuff:

Slim vertical stripe button down with frayed detailing on pockets and collar. Got this here a while ago but never wore, I assume the previous owner has. Great condition though.

Pit to pit: 18

Shoulder to shoulder: 16

Collar to bottom: 23

SOLD

Spiewak bomber jacket, Size M, new with tags and never worn. Reversible, and the fur collar is removable.

Pit to pit: 22.5

Collar to bottom: 20.5

Shoulder to shoulder: 19

Pit to sleeve: 20

Asking $52

spiewakwx4.jpg

spiewak.jpg

Very slim Banana Republic XS sort of a cream colored M65 with hidden hood. New with tags. Flares out a bit. Got this from chris a long time ago, looked good on him, not so much on me. Get this for your girl, or if youre really skinny. Retailed for $148.

Pit to pit: 18

Shoulder to shoulder: 15

Collar to front: 25.5

Pit to sleeve: 17

SOLD