laser etched wallets by TANNER

siznam

As always, we wanted to give all superfuture patrons the first heads up about our latest products. We've just added the first two graphics in our series of laser etched wallets entitled "Urban Textures." Both are available in the cardholder and bifold style wallet, in black, brown, and natural.

The first is a depiction of a well-worn telephone pole.

bifoldtpolenatdv1.jpg

bifoldinsidenatri6.jpg

cardholdertpolenatbg2.jpg

cardholderfrontnatnq1.jpg

The second is a pane of industrial safety glass shattered by a stray bullet.

bifoldbulletblackxo1.jpg

bifoldinterioriq1.jpg

cardholderbulletnatqh1.jpg

cardholderbulletbrownvm6.jpg

cardholderbulletblknt7.jpg

you can view the complete offering at http://www.hecklewood.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=3&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

Plain wallets will be hitting the website sometime next week as they arrive - available in black, brown and natural with black, brown or white thread....

Anyone interested in picking an item should take advantage of the superfuture hookup coupon we created a while back...20% off when you enter the code tannerxsuperfuture during checkout on our site

How many cards can each of the card pockets in the bifold wallet hold?

I have 3-4 cards [plastic] on each side. As the leather breaks in, you can fit more...I have a friend that somehow turned his into a Castanza wallet even though these are designed to be the anti-Castanza version.

I'm not a fan the lasering too much, but I really like the overall design and am in need of a new wallet. If a brown one is released (or already out) I am definitely interested.

i like the stuff you guys are doing, good work. although if i may, i like more wallet that have individual slots for cards (like 4 or 6 slots) cause you don't have to take out all your cards every time you need one. maybe that's just me though

How many cards can each of the card pockets in the bifold wallet hold?

i have 4 in my natural wallet on each side. I struggled to put 2 in when i first got it a week ago, but now i have 4 in each side. It def gives with some time. But that's it for me, the reason i got this is for less bulk, which it is. Bump for an awesome wallet sam.

nobody else has said it: this shit is whack. i don't know why everybody's gotta put shitty designs on nice basic items.

all you ever do is say shit is "whack", let's see some of your super "dope" stuff and if you bothered to read you'd also see that they do have "basics" coming out.

all you ever do is say shit is "whack", let's see some of your super "dope" stuff and if you bothered to read you'd also see that they do have "basics" coming out.

u r just player hatin' bcuz i exposed you as someone who iz incapable of thinking too hard in a thread you and i both remember a while back. 2 dis day u still donot know if u got duped or not bcuz of urr stubborn pride.

$50-$80 for wallets that look like they were made by young boys for an Indian Guides project? nigga plz, you must all be the son's of Sony executives. i feel that it's my duty to complain, more than an old jew, on this forum to keep you young hypebeasty kids in check and shatter the all-too-prevalent Superfuture groupthink.

yes, poly800rock, the wallets are "whack". like i said, they're overpriced, the designs are trite, they look like an elementary Indian Guides leather project, and with only 2 card-holder slots, they're not too functional. while everyone here is riding Tanner's jock, i'm trying to help you kids by bringing to your attention that you can buy far superior wallets for $50-$80!

my mistake is forgetting that i’m on superfuture. this crowd is nothing but rich teenagers out of hong kong who buy $150 Vivism t-shirts in North America. w/e, it’s only daddy’s money, and i guess you're supporting the economy.

u r just player hatin' bcuz i exposed you as someone who iz incapable of thinking too hard in a thread you and i both remember a while back. 2 dis day u still donot know if u got duped or not bcuz of urr stubborn pride.

$50-$80 for wallets that look like they were made by young boys for an Indian Guides project? nigga plz, you must all be the son's of Sony executives. i feel that it's my duty to complain, more than an old jew, on this forum to keep you young hypebeasty kids in check and shatter the all-too-prevalent Superfuture groupthink.

yes, poly800rock, the wallets are "whack". like i said, they're overpriced, the designs are trite, they look like an elementary Indian Guides leather project, and with only 2 card-holder slots, they're not too functional. while everyone here is riding Tanner's jock, i'm trying to help you kids by bringing to your attention that you can buy far superior wallets for $50-$80!

my mistake is forgetting that i’m on superfuture. this crowd is nothing but rich teenagers out of hong kong who buy $150 Vivism t-shirts in North America. w/e, it’s only daddy’s money, and i guess you're supporting the economy.

you never exposed me as anything. keep tryin' though, your insults wack.

1. Most people here, at least the ones that regularly post, are over 21 and are not from Hong Kong.

2. What the fuck is Vivism.

3. What Wallets?

1. Most people here, at least the ones that regularly post, are over 21 and are not from Hong Kong.

2. What the fuck is Vivism.

3. What Wallets?

1. the youth presence on this forum is undeniable (see: Supreme, aNYthing, etc...). how many of us are over 25? i'm under 21 myself. why would you wear streetwurrrr in yo 30s?

the hong kong statement was a hyperbole. i like hong kong myself, but you know i'm sayin nigga. who do you see buying vivism in boutiques? who do you see wearing japanese selvedge? hell, you even said, "I'll be cosplaying as Suzumiya Haruhi" at the Anime Expo in Long Beach!

2. what the fuck is Vivism? u must b joke! oh come on, you're selling Lad Musician and Supreme: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=23839 .

3. What wallets? This thread is titled "laser etched wallets by TANNER"!

maybe you should pay attention a little more. don't believe anyone here, including me.

=\\\

i usually don't reply to posts like this, but this one was too good to pass up. If you're not feeling the design or "don't get it," that's fine...I think we'll do just fine without your support....but some of the shit you drop in your response is flat out ignorant and stupid sounding.

player hatin'? nigga? old jew? using zzzzz's at the end of every word?

if you have constructive criticism by all means speak up, but if your gonna spew this shit out of your mouth go somewhere else.

1. the youth presence on this forum is undeniable (see: Supreme, aNYthing, etc...). how many of us are over 25? i'm under 21 myself. why would you wear streetwurrrr in yo 30s?

the hong kong statement was a hyperbole. i like hong kong myself, but you know i'm sayin nigga. who do you see buying vivism in boutiques? who do you see wearing japanese selvedge? hell, you even said, "I'll be cosplaying as Suzumiya Haruhi" at the Anime Expo in Long Beach!

2. what the fuck is Vivism? u must b joke! oh come on, you're selling Lad Musician and Supreme: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=23839 .

maybe you should pay attention a little more. don't believe anyone here, including me.

=\\\

Before you make blanket statements, realize that there are plenty of us on this board who are over 25. There are also an enormous number of users who have already made alot of progress in their careers (myself included) and can spend $150 on whatever damn t-shirt they want.

The whole "buying shit with daddy's money" argument is played. Alot of teenagers these days are working their asses off for $300 a week and spending all of it on jeans. Smart? Maybe not...........but spoiled? Probably very few people on here.

=\\\

I'm glad you looked through my posts. And no, I don't cosplay...

But you really have to pay more attention. The majority of the WAYWT posters are obviously adults, and streetwear isn't very big on this forum. Yeah, there's alot of kids here, (myself included) but most of the superfuture demographic seems to be in their 20s.

i like hong kong myself, but you know i'm sayin nigga.

I really don't know what you're saying. Your spelling and your "arguments" tell me that something artificial seems to be fucking with your head. Hell, I smoke some unhealthy shit too... but I guess what I smoke is at least natural.

what the fuck is Vivism? u must b joke! .

I am joking- just you're unfortunately on the end of it. There's no such thing as "Vivism", buddy.

Now back on topic. Are tanner wallets thick, thin, or normal?