FS: N.D.C. made by hand Chukka Boots sz 43

still

got these on ebay a while ago

unfortunately they a bit too large for me. so here it goes.

boots are in 9/10 condition with very little wear on the sole as you can see. top part is almost perfect.

leather is buttery and perfect distressed with top-notch quality as you would expect from ndc..

thes are more pointy/slimmer than traditional chuckka boots. very defined silhouette in the same vein as carpe diem etc. looks amazing with a pair of fitted denim or some nice pants.

looking for what i paid.. $145 shipped within can/usa. they go for $600+ in stores..

2445_3.JPG

2d85_3.JPG

• 1 month later...

resurrecting this thread because i bought these from still but now im looking to sell these if anyone is interested. They ended up being a size too large, so my feet slip in them and they make my feet look too long. I hate to get rid of them because they really are beautiful... so now i'm also looking for ndc's in size 42.

I only wore them out of the house one time, so they are in the same condition as when i got them.

If anyone wants them for $135 shipped (in US) PM me.

hmm.. i wear a 9.5 in vans slip-ons. id say these boots are a full size too big for me, so they would probably be slightly on the snug side for someone who wears a vans slip-on in size 11, but i dont know for sure.

Ive found in general that dress shoes tend to run different than shoes from athletic shoe companies. My best reference point for sizing is that i always wear a size 10 in my running shoes (all different brands.. some equte this to 43, some to 43.5)), and id need a 42 for these ndcs