remember when snakes on a plane came out

and people released snakes into the theatre

well what if people release a couple of lions into the theatre

and rather than get high and go see it

theres the one guy in the audience thats so pumped for an epic bloodbath

that had some pcp before hand

and he fights the lion the the death

thats the movie going experience i expect from 300

I'm just kinda mad since I am a huge history buff and knowing nerd-amounts of info. on the Spartan's stand at Thermopylae has always been my thing. Now tons of frat dudes in dorm rooms across the US will be googling that shit and ruining it like they did Borat.

:(

I'll admit that when I saw the previews for this I was really intruiged (by the way its shot and the "look" of it), but I just worry that it'll be one of those movies where if youve seen the previews then you've pretty much seen the best parts of the movie. I hope for all your sakes that thats not the case, but I am really curious to hear what you guys have to say after watching it.

and rather than get high and go see it

theres the one guy in the audience thats so pumped for an epic bloodbath

that had some pcp before hand

and he fights the lion the the death

thats the movie going experience i expect from 300

at first my expectations were pretty high, and that just came from how high i am going to be and how awesome it looks. However, after reading that post, if there is not gladiator-style battle in my movie theatre i will be dissapointed.

OUR ARROWS SHALL BLOT OUT THE SUN!!

-then we shall fight in the shade

movie looks like a lame testosterone-fest. I will gladly download an XviD copy when it's available though...

speaking of which, how awful does Grindhouse look? girl with a gun on her leg? and then kurt russell with some badass car? even if it's supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, I think I'll pass

OUR ARROWS SHALL BLOT OUT THE SUN!!

-then we shall fight in the shade

movie looks like a lame testosterone-fest. I will gladly download an XviD copy when it's available though...

speaking of which, how awful does Grindhouse look? girl with a gun on her leg? and then kurt russell with some badass car? even if it's supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, I think I'll pass

quentin tarantino has directed a lot of great movies, but grindhouse sounds so stupid.

Grindhouse is going to rule.

I love exploitation cinema- the worse it is, the better.

fucking exactly, grindhouse looks like a masterpiece.

servo, i don't know how you can say tarantino made "one good movie". the man has been churning out classics for years, pulp fiction and reservoir dogs alone are two of the best to come out of hollywood in... a very very long time. kill bill? amazing. i don't even need to keep going

but yes, grindhouse is going to be fucking ridiculous.