keep it real motherfucker

aitsuka

first of all I started this shit cause I needed to take it out on something

second, I think she could be lurking in this thread so she might as well know how serious I am

so...

1) stop acting all "oh, I don't like bullshitters and people run up on lies on me and shit - I only like real talk." your playin the same act yourself

2) don't play with people's emotions like its some game to you, you disgust me in ways I never thought would, you bitch

3) and stop trying to avoid me and making excuses, front it instead of being a little fucktwad hiding behind "masks" you little cunt sucking bitch

first of all I started this shit cause I needed to take it out on something

second, I think she could be lurking in this thread so she might as well know how serious I am

so...

1) stop acting all "oh, I don't like bullshitters and people run up on lies on me and shit - I only like real talk." your playin the same act yourself

2) don't play with people's emotions like its some game to you, you disgust me in ways I never thought would, you bitch

3) and stop trying to avoid me and making excuses, front it instead of being a little fucktwad hiding behind "masks" you little cunt sucking bitch

this is how you talk in real life? I think not.

LAME.