where can i get a jacket like this dior homme one?

dioruj9.png

i saw a collection of shots in a magazine of a dior homme leather jacket like this one. i dont know if this is this is the exact one.

not wanting to pay for the dior premium, is there any other place where i can get a jacket like this?

the features i really want are the collar and the silhouette. i like how it fits straight rather than puffy like regular military issue leather jackets.

or is there any place where i can get more pictures of the dior jacket itself?

Just go on eBay and search the women's section for leather jacket or skinny leather jacket. That way you avoid paying the premium markup for the ones listed in the men's section which are just chick's jackets afterall.

I picked one up for about $100 from a seller in England.

^ what he said, plus also try some thrift stores as you can actually try it on before buying, you probably won't find anything exactly like Dior homme but then again you are not paying $3K. on another note the only difference between men's + women's jkts are that the zippers are reversed (or at least they should be). good luck hunting.