Did i get fucked?

So I purchased these supreme x nike sb blazers from this guy (blokeiboi) on eBay last week on the 19th. Paid him on the same day and since then, no e-mails, no replies to my e-mails, no indication that it got shipped out or anything.

Now I find out the guy's no longer a registered user and I'm starting to think I got shafted.

Here's a link to this fuck's auction (the one I won):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110082797023&rd=1&rd=1

Never dealt with anything like this before, any suggestions?

Best,

Matt

well, first you have to wait a while to see if it was indeed shipped or not. then you can file an "item not received" claim through paypal, and they will be the "arbitrator" and send messages back and forth between you guys.

If you keep sending messages, and he doesn't reply, then paypal will note this and then take the necessary action. Mind you for me, it hasn't ever gone that far, the person has always given me a refund before paypal had to get involved.

good luck man, hope it works out.

the shit emails me back and tells me that he's off for chinese new years and ebay suspended his account due to a previous suspended account. christ

though it may not make you feel any better, i would believe him. i ordered a few supreme tees from him recently (early feb. ) and they were all legit, so i get the feeling that he is an honest seller. still dont understand the reason for the suspended account though...

If you have an account that was suspended for not paying fees and make another account eBay finds that ish out and cancels BOTH accounts until all fees are paid in full .

How does the dude have so many + feedbacks though then just start screwing his account up ?

file the claim now though and when you get the item cancel the claim

So I purchased these supreme x nike sb blazers from this guy (blokeiboi) on eBay last week on the 19th. Paid him on the same day and since then, no e-mails, no replies to my e-mails, no indication that it got shipped out or anything.

Now I find out the guy's no longer a registered user and I'm starting to think I got shafted.

Here's a link to this fuck's auction (the one I won):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110082797023&rd=1&rd=1

Never dealt with anything like this before, any suggestions?

Best,

Matt

purchased a pair of footscapes of this guy. i never got a tracking number he never responded to my emails. but two weeks later lo and behold they show up at my doorstep. i was actually thinking of getting that pair you just won. i'm out in vancouver too it should take 2-3 weeks. like dude said above he's legit but probably the worst service i've ever experienced

file the claim now though and when you get the item cancel the claim

agreed.

also, if he leaves you feedback first, slam the motherfucker afterwards. I hate people who cant communicate properly, they dont belong on ebay.

That same seller had a pair of Red Supreme Blazers awhile back. He gave me a BIN price but somehow the deal fell through. Seemed legit, though.

Kind of scary that he's not a reg. member anymore. I hope you get the shoes or your cash back.

• 3 weeks later...