Sleeping in YOUR DENIM

tk1o48

westside: are you saying that if you cared about natural fades then you'd buy hardwash? that's completely backwards.

poly: as much as i agree with you, i remember lurking about a year and a half ago and seeing this same discussion happen hardcore. either way, it's a ridiculous argument. i can understand the convenience/pass out/drunk claim, but for wear....just ain't gonna happen.

westside: are you saying that if you cared about natural fades then you'd buy hardwash? that's completely backwards.

poly: as much as i agree with you, i remember lurking about a year and a half ago and seeing this same discussion happen hardcore. either way, it's a ridiculous argument. i can understand the convenience/pass out/drunk claim, but for wear....just ain't gonna happen.

i'm saying that if i only cared about how the shit looked i'd buy good-looking washes. takes all the guess-work out and it's easy. but i don't give a fuck about that. i'm tired of that homo shit prancing around with seven jeans and true religion. wtf is up with that. even you sufu homos with your sz 25 waists are more masculine than that.