FS: Samurai S500BK W35 (worn for 2 days!)

thatkidpercy

THESE ARE NOW FOR SALE ON EBAY - NOT TAKING OFFERS!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260091580260&rd=1&rd=1

Samurai S5000BK.

I'm sorry that I have to do this, I really love these jeans but I just can't live with the fact that I ordered a size too big.. and so, I'm only selling these to fund the purchase of a smaller pair..

I have soaked them 3 times now (1x warm, 2x hot/almost boiling) to try and get the maximum shrinkage possible, which I'm pretty sure I have achieved (or at least very close to it) - the waist now measures a fraction over 35", and the inside leg is exactly 36", which fits me with a little room to spare, but of course does not account for any stretch!

As said in the title, I have only worn these for 2 days and so there is minimal wear. The only noticable thing is where I have cuffed the bottom there is a mark inside.

I ordered these from Samurai directly and as a result the tab and arcuates are still intact. See the pictures below for details:

rearpocket.jpg

Detail showing arcuate and red tab.

selvedge.jpg

Selvage detail (also showing the slight cuff mark mentioned above).

waistband.jpg

Waistband measurement (waistband was totally flat).

insideleg.jpg

Inside leg measurement.

I know I'm gonna lose a few pounds on this so I'm asking £110 shipped in the UK, or $240 shipped to the US.

I will only accept Paypal, or a cheque/postal order in sterling.

Any questions, or if further pics are needed, don't hesitate to PM me!

Thanks.

Edit: Forgot to mention, but if it makes a difference I kept all of the tags and stuff (and the brown paper Samurai packaging bag), and will send it all along!

$255 shipped? you can get them direct from japan for $260

Well, the price is not set in stone as I would consider any reasonable offers, and am in fact doing so at the moment. Obviously, I don't want to lose any more than I have to by doing this (I'm a student, and although I do work I can't afford to throw money away!), which is why I am asking slightly less than I paid. I don't think the price is unfair though; having someone else do the shrinking takes a lot of the guesswork out of buying raw jeans, and will save whoever buys these making the mistake I did.

I'd say the cut was a "relaxed" fit; they aren't tight in the legs, but are not really loose either. here's a few pics of the fit i've just taken:

back.jpgside.jpg

For reference, I'm 6'5" and weigh 13st. I'm not really sure how else to convey the fit..

I usually wear jeans about an inch above my coccyx bone, and with a tape measure I am 35.5" at that point. I wear either a 32 or 34 usually (33 if i can get it!), and at the moment these fit comfortably with room to spare.

Thanks for the bump. It's a shame you didn't post this yesterday because I would have been happy to trade these for some 34's :)

bump for you. I normally wear a 34 and my 5000bk 34s were tight before the soak. Had to cold soak them and work to fit back into them. Should have gotten a 35 because now i will have to do that everytime i wash em. I'm talkin in the waist here, the rest of the fit is totally relaxed.