Help me with paypal chargebacks

herpsky

i just read the first post and posted up my 2 cents. the same thing happened to me when i mailed something to the UK. when you shipped the item, did you fill out a customs form? if so, the customs form number can be used to track the item on the USPS site and also on parcelforce.com. i was able to show proof of delivery and everything and the dispute was ruled in my favor.

worse case scenario, if you ship using USPS, the item should be insured and you can get the money back through the USPS.

i just read the first post and posted up my 2 cents. the same thing happened to me when i mailed something to the UK. when you shipped the item, did you fill out a customs form? if so, the customs form number can be used to track the item on the USPS site and also on parcelforce.com. i was able to show proof of delivery and everything and the dispute was ruled in my favor.

worse case scenario, if you ship using USPS, the item should be insured and you can get the money back through the USPS.

i could not for the life of me find tracking via customs form on USPS. I called them about it and they basically said i was screwed as well, they said even if it's insured, it will take ages to sort out.

if it was shipped through the USPS, the receipt should also list the customs form number on there as well.

i really feel for you guys since i went through this. i make sure from now on that i do tracking on all my shipments. as long as you can prove the item was shipped, then paypal will rule in your favor. but paypal is fucked up. it didn't matter that i had a 99% feedback rating and the other guy had -4. there should be some kind of credibility arguement. paypal just doesn't want to deal with the legal liability so they put the burden of proof on the seller.