best/worst userID's on superfuckyou

I vote for xPortOfMiami. unless... rick ross is on superfuture.

personally, I'd like to change my username because anything WU-TANG related has a negative connotation nowadays... but who doesn't have love for tony starks? mods, is there anyway for me to register under another name and have you manipulate my post count to the current amount?

best: Begåvningsreserven

I don't know what it means, but my two year old niece and I try to pronounce it all the time. I really hope it's nothing dirty!

So you talk about superfuture with your two year old niece, eh?

I'm inexplicably fond of LIVENUDEGIRLS

When I first saw that name i said to myself "Kixsif"

I didn't realize that was an "L" and not an "I"...i tried saying it like "Kix-l-f" but it wasn't happenin. I think I'm stickin with "Kixsif"

(just like how I found out 'Canice' rhymes with 'candace' but i still pronounce it 'caneese')

ahhaha, i just figured that out just now too

Nah, I stumbled onto this forum and registered to ask a noob question. Since, I figured I'd lose interest in this forum within a short amount of time, considering my very limited interest in fashion, I created a username out of the first mildly interesting thing I saw (which was a movie set in a titty bar iirc). I've never really liked my username but never bothered creating a new one because I always figure I won't post for much longer. Oddly enough I've visited here just about everyday since I stumbled onto it. It's become my go to place for killing time.

I don't consider it a curse though; I dress better now.