Carl's Ultra Depressed sale...PBJ xx-005's size 30...5.5 months of wear

Carl

FUCK!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I do not want to sell these, i really dont, but alas. They don't fit me very well after the wash. Too tight in the thighs and the buldge is slightly unsightly (im fucking copyrighting that limrick).

If you want details... www.blueingreensoho.com

If you dont want to put in the 6 months then these are your jeans...

I wore these for 5.5 months straight. They've had one hot wash. The fade is incredible.

You're basically getting jeans that only need 1-2 months of wear and then you can wash them again and they become even more beautiful.

My loss is your huge gain.

Fuck this sucks.

I wish they fit :(

Measurements...

Waist: 16in (32)

Rise: 9.5

Thigh: 10

Inseam: 33.5

Leg Opening: 7.5

$200 shipped...negotiable, especially if i like you.

40femh2.jpg

2qldbfl.jpg

2z5puew.jpg

4bstt0k.jpg

4hspy5u.jpg

2ah5l4w.jpg

I've had this same problem with two pairs of jeans. I dampened the jeans and wore shorts underneath and wore them till they dried. This resulted in only a small amount of stretch. I repeated the process, less the initial dampening, for two more days and in the case of one pair, some rigid Levi's Premiums, they went back to normal. In the case of the other, some RRL's, they actually stretched out more than needed. Both of the pairs that this worked on were skin tight by the way.

Just a thought..

I would really be curious to see how they fit you now (explaining why you won't wear them)........pics?

Here is the one waywt i have with them on post wash.

After wearing them out that night i decided i should probably sell them. Too tight in the thighs. They have become uncomfortable to wear, what can i say. Gaining 10 pounds since i bought them this summer hasnt helped either.

47alqw3.jpg

icon8.gif

Think of it like this...

I could keep them and wear them maybe once a month for the next 5 years or whatever and never really get enough good wear on them to make it worth it.

Orrrrrrr

I could sell them and use the money to buy something I'd rather have, like 811's or 103's or Onis.

Fuck slim fit, shit is played.

Good luck finding a new home for them, Carl. I'm actually contemplating selling my very lightly worn sz 31s. While they are awesome jeans, if I want Pure Blue denim in the morning, I too often find myself reaching for the blacks. So the indigo pair has languished in the closet far too much... It's said, ain't it?