Getting the Daicock off the Back

AlwayzFresh2Death

I have a pair of Evisu Camo Daickock Jeans. The paint runs over the back pockets and down the legs. I hate it, and I love the denim, amazing look and feel. I was wondering if there was a way I could get the paint off with out washing them many times. And if someone could direct me, I could post some pics...

Thanks,

Max

if you wear it, it will wear off....i think someone else has a pair of evisu's completly blank pocket now because he wore them off. but the silkscreened ones are a bit different...

That would be me. Wear them, wash them. The paint will come off and fade. If you're really anal you could scratch away lots of the paint with a fingernail.

But, the denim is really great. I wouldnt wanna give them up, I guess I could just wash em a bunch fo times, and scrape off with some scraping tool, but anyone else??

If nobody offers a perfect way to remove the paint from your jeans, it's because you bought jeans with paint on them and paint usually stays on things for a while.

I repeat, you bought jeans with PAINT on the ass and legs. They're not going to be jeans without paint on the ass and legs in one go. Deal with it.

Also, only people who are severly deluded say things like "if you have nothing good to say, don't say it."

thats the thing that sucks about some evisu models, they use some badass denim on the daicock models. im gotta encourage learning to embrace it cause that denim just looks really good. ok i found it, http://www.rakuten.co.jp/super-rag/429594/686072/

yeah, these jeans were real heartbreakers. The denim was absolutely amazing. Nicer than the Kicking mules......probably comparable to the PBJ AI's....and we had them at my store so I could've had them with that amazing employee discount......if it weren't for that danm paint to the back!