Mike & Chris for men?

chris

i've liked several of the women's pieces i've seen, and last time i was at hollywood trading company, i tried on this gorgeous leather jacket from their new men's line. i was in a hurry, and so i didnt bother asking/looking around for anything else. i probably would have bought it, if it werent $800. i've searched online, and all i can find are Mike & Chris for women (apparently it's quite popular). i'm interested in seeing what they've done for men, considering i was thinking of purchasing some of their stuff for women...

bailey.jpgclark.jpgfranklin.jpg

ethan.jpglogan.jpgjacob.jpg

kyle.jpgoliver.jpgmaxwell.jpg

i'm not the best, however, when it comes to searching for... anything, online.

edit: maybe this should be in superfashion. you decide minya/hap/coldrice.

I know that Peasant (www.peasantonline.com) is carrying some select pieces - a leather jacket and a canvas one, AFAIK. He posted a couple of pictures on the other SF. You may wish to ask Brian if he has more pictures, or can what else he might be carrying. Tell him that I sent you. Very good, helpful guy.

Standardstyle also has a lot of the stuff. Not the best models, but whatever.

Chris, you can find M&C online at girlshop.com and shopbop.com. letrainbleu used to carry M&C, but haven't seen anything lately. I've seen the fleece items in person, and tbh, the quality isn't as good for the asking price :( (unfortunately). Love the Bailey dress though (1st pic), but not worth $400. Doesn't appear to have any men's pieces on their site?

edit: http://www.mikeandchris.com/

try http://www.revolveclothing.com as well.

p.s the Lloyd leather jacket is plain adorable.

Wouldn't you rather just spend the $600 on men's stuff that fits you well? You could fit into some of those jackets I'm sure, but the question for me would be if its worth it to put so much money into something that will probably be wearable only in some situations. I just think there is a lot better clothing to be buying than gambling with women's clothing.

The button scarf attachment in the 4th (ethan dress) and 6th (extralong pullover) pics is a separately purchased piece.

Chris, if you're still interested in looking at more M&C, I think the best bet is revolve.

ps. the sizing is smaller than labelled.

the shit on revolve is like.. way too girly, even for chris

mike & chris are actually really good clients of mine. in fact, the 2 female models above are models i represent. if you think the mens collection is good right now, wait until you see what they have coming out. INSANE....

if you think the mens collection is good right now, wait until you see what they have coming out. INSANE....

actually, i havent seen any of it (aside from the one leather jacket, and hoodie), which is why i started this thread. do you have any photos?

chris,

ill see if i have any images from their mens lookbook, i cant post any of the fall 07 images ( for the obvious reason ) but i may have some stuff from their current lineup.

they have some really sweet lambskin messenger and duffle bags as well. basically, what you see on their womens collection, you can count on in the mens. a lot of hoodies with cool details and trimmings. a lot of cool outwear, ( trench / pea coats ) in signature cotton canvas and lambskin leather. what i love about them is that they put the tailoring as their number one priority. fits like a glove, if you are slim-toned, semi-muscular.