j lideberg hoodie

Guest StuckOnStupid

nothing special. save your money. they're launching johan which is kinda like marc by marc jacobs.

http://men.style.com/news/style/011507

i sell their jeans. they fit real nice so no complaints. it's just getting people to buy is the biggest problem. oh and give yourself a favor and purchase their shoes from revolve...com

Guest StuckOnStupid
nothing special. save your money. they're launching johan which is kinda like marc by marc jacobs.

http://men.style.com/news/style/011507

i sell their jeans. they fit real nice so no complaints. it's just getting people to buy is the biggest problem. oh and give yourself a favor and purchase their shoes from revolve...com

hey hey...who said anything about MONEY? just got this on a boost-eriffic come-up on my lunch break. mine is heather grey, great for the price. its a little slimmer than the hoodies im used to, but its nice, i like the breast pocket a lot.

which was nothing.

funny how they started dressy (i liked em back then) and then went more casual with the sweats and hoodies and now they are coming out with the high end stuff.. the colours they mixed before were really something else, it really made them stand out from the usuall suspects. turqouise lining in sand coloured coats, woheey!

Guest StuckOnStupid
oh in that case can u get black in medium and the ted jeans in 32/34 in glazed black?

ill pay u $125 for both

i got the last hoodie. the jeans might be doable, you serious tho?