Pace jeans

mac

• 2 months later...

Bump, I have been wanting to purchase these But have one question, so hopefully someone can answer, I normally wear a W30/W31, (for examples sake I wear a W31 Levi's 501) but from the pictures these look super baggy.

Is there a chance I could fit into these? Sivletto suggests that you size down 1 because most of the Pace Jeans run big. Is sizing down 2 a little extreme or would it work out okay, keep in mind I don't mind a little tightness just not skinny jeans. lol

Sorry if it may sound stupid but I don't want to go through the hassling of returning them if they don't fit properly (I live in the States and Sivletto is based out of Sweden.)

• 2 weeks later...
5734636561_2a4dfb99c0_z.jpg5734698643_185fa35f1a_z.jpg

Got these jeans in the mail the other day, the Blue Highway brothers made these pants with Pace in early 2010. I was surprised to see the the cinch straps were similar to my Roy X Cone contest jeans.

The Roys are soooo much better. The cinch design and the buckle itself are 10 times better. Man I'd love a pair of the Roy contest jeans.