YO! Playstation 3s for trade/sale

youreit

Whattup superfuture, I come here with offerings of a material good I hope to never catch sight of again in my life. A good that has cost me dearly. One bad investment I hope to never make again. Needless to say 11/17 might have been the worst day of my life (PS3 drop). I dropped 2200 on each of these fucking things from some kids who will probably be laughing at me forever, as ebay led me to believe they were worth 26-2700 at that time. And of course the price bombed the minute afterwards. So here they are, fucking piece of shits, I was so depressed i had them in a closet for almost 2 months now. Well here I shall attempt to trade or sell them away. Im asking 1000 or you can offer me some clothing you might have. I wear a Medium(maybe lg in w+h) and sz 30-33 jeans, oh if you have a hookup on plane tickets maybe we can work somethin out aswell, thanks superfuturers

IMG_3644.JPG

Ya, I could buy one daily here in Canada online for retail.

How dumb are you. Maybe you could make up the money by paying somebody for their training and experience, as well as inventory, and sell cookware door to door. I here you can make a lot of money doing that...sounds right up your alley.

You would have to be an idiot to drop $2200 on PS3 with hopes of reselling it. First, if you already have $6k to drop you probably wouldn't need the $1.5k you could've made, and second the margin is too small. The whole point of reselling these is to buy them for $600 and sell for 3-4x more. If you wanted to make $500/each then you would've found a safer way to do it... and there's plenty.

OR

You could be trying to scam people around here, seeing as no one will jump on this on eBay. But then again no one will buy them here either...

Oh man... even the eBay scammers are more intelligent than this. :rolleyes: