Lookin to trade for Rescues sz 30- LIGHTLY WORN APC NS SZ 29

krn.nyc

Hey guys,

Got a pair of APC NS jeans in sz 29 last week. I did a warm soak for 3hrs and then let it dry. I then hemmed it to about 29" . Through the soak, I made sure I got the max shrinkage before I hemmed.

The waist is 32"... the perfect jeans for anyone who doesn't want to get into breaking in the jeans to get to their waist size, instead of waiting for the tight wear for a coupel of days. The jeans are still raw.

I only wore it around 3-4 times this week. On the jeans, there is a VERY light wallet fade going around and some honeycombs and some on the back of the knees. There are some slight unavoidable knee bulges. I think with a good iron or dryclean, you can get almost all of the wrinkles/bulges completely out. I guarantee that the denim is very rigid, you can tell from the close-up pic.

The reason for selling these??? I love these jeans but I just didn't know they would fit like this.

I'm offering these up to superfuture for now... If i don't get any good offers, i guess i'll continue to wear them. I'll keep these in my closet for the time being.

Im interested in rescues sz 30, and also in any other jeans (straight leg please!) maybe nudies and i will add cash

thanks!

227584917.jpg

227584925.jpg

227584932.jpg

227584922.jpg