FS or swap, Nike AM1 Edwin Nashville

bron82

For sale EDWIN Nashville 31 w x 32 l, actual 33 w 32.5 l. Will shrink by about an inch on the waist maybe an inch on the leg, people on here seem to have varying results depending on how they wash them. Worn a couple of times but as new. Will post up pictures when I get the chance. My ebay id is medhed84, 100% possitive feedback.

50 quid and free uk shipping. Will ship worldwide.

Swaps

Swap for lvc 1947 in pre soak 34x34 or post soak 32/33 w 32/31 leg.

Silas classics, 30 waist, have to be dark, not worn in.

Supreme slim jean 32x32 0r 32x34.

792-2a.jpg

vis.jpg

whats the leg openning size on the edwins and for size reference are you wearing these on your waist or hips? and wherever your wearing them what size are you for hips/waist, also how big are your thighs? sorry for all the questions, but im interested and there are no threads on the edwin nashvilles explaining these measurements.

Leg opening is 16.5 inches. Im wearing them quite low, around my hips, my hips are about a 33, the jeans fit nice and snug without being tight. Basically after washing and what not they would fit a 31.5 to a 33 waist as they would stretch if they needed to. Im a 33 and I was counting on them shrinking about an inch then stretching out as jeans tend to do. They are basically the same fit as lvc 501 1947's just a touch fuller. I will get my thigh measurement up soon as poss and exact measurements of the jeans, thigh knee etc. Hope that helps.

Cheers