Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

"hard minimal" is hilarious to me, but I know what you mean.

I know, but is there a specific name for that kind of music?

edu k

douster

sharkslayer

will,

check out the samsobeats and sneakers MUZIK labels, they have some good stuff on there.

Thanks, guys.

yeah it is they're booking big names

did you go to BB?

i know wolfgang gartner and boy 8-bit are playing shows there over the next few months too.

yeah i went:

IMG_0359.jpg

sup dudes

IMG_0364.jpg

it was a good ol' beetroots show, full of noise, energy and excitement. they played a few remixes i hadnt heard before, including their edition of ghosts n stuff. i think theres a youtube of them dropping it somewhere but im too lazy to look.

edit: found it for yall. video taken by a dude standing pretty much right next to me

i0QjCgSidv0

i know wolfgang gartner and boy 8-bit are playing shows there over the next few months too.

yeah i went:

IMG_0359.jpg

it was a good ol' beetroots show, full of noise, energy and excitement. they played a few remixes i hadnt heard before, including their edition of ghosts n stuff. i think theres a youtube of them dropping it somewhere but im too lazy to look.

sooooo fucking jealous. that video looks insane too. i forgot to buy my tickets and they were all sold out like days before the event happened.

I for sure will not let this happen again when Boys Noize comes to Voyeur in november.

teenage bad girl this weekend anybody?

Steve Angello is not to be fucked with, he dissed paris hilton and throws down amazing tracks.

Bad Boy Bill just released an album its decent.

Steve Aoki will bring all those DTF hipster girls that are rollin. Plus you get to hear warp for the millionth time.

Has anyone seen the Shooting Stars EP by Bag Raiders anywhere? It's been out since Friday and is up on the iTunes store, but once again it seems only the US store so I'm SOL.

Really want to hear the In Flagranti remix and the full version of the Siriusmo remix!

On a sidenote, this is a late mention, but I just heard this track and my love for Shinichi Osawa just jumped 2-fold:

Was this just a solo track? Part of a larger series/ep/album?

this song is sooo much fire i need the mp3!

I think it's safe to assume HHM won't be a bust

http://yfrog.com/5i42807602j

From my experience throwing shit like this, you don't know about the venue until the party actually happens. So many venues have hidden fuckups, policies you don't know about, or complete douchey staff members that ruin your event.

Just sayin, they're not out of the clear yet :)

ha. well you can never be too sure of anything. but I'm sure it'll go just fine. it's LA after all. they have these things every week, the promoter just happened to oversell and pick a bad venue design-wise for hard summer

one night, 2 venues, Teenage bad girl or DIM? which......

ha. well you can never be too sure of anything. but I'm sure it'll go just fine. it's LA after all. they have these things every week, the promoter just happened to oversell and pick a bad venue design-wise for hard summer

one night, 2 venues, Teenage bad girl or DIM? which......

does anyone kno why they arent just going with the shrine???