Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

Danger is the shit. I saw him at his first show in the US with Crookers. There were only about 40 people still there for him as he closed the night, but it was so amazing.

i was one of the ones there until the end as well, basically the only people left were on the stage haha ps. dude who just saw Danger was that in Toronto? some girls i know went as well i believe, was it a LastNightsParty event?

fake blood is Touché, aka theo keating, 1/2 of the black ghosts. 100% confirmed.

he is also fucking awesome. he posts on the erol board, and explained that in his remixes he creates the "fake blood" that is said in each of his remixes by rearranging and chopping up the vowels and consonants of the acapella. no one actually spoke "fake blood" for him in any remix he's made. fuckin mindblowing if you listen to his little boots remix.

cwg's don't understand the concept of groove.

the worst ungroovy-ist music is cwg's favorite groove.

no groove is groove.

cwg's hate bass, they don't like big kickdrums and think sawwaves are "ugly sounding"

they also don't really care for loopy funk guitars. they like girl voices

i played a house party at a sorority last nite and played all 5 of the katy perry remixes on touchexplode in less than an hour and they loVED it

link? theres a shitload of cwgs on my campus and i need some bad music for when i parties @ my frat house

i was one of the ones there until the end as well, basically the only people left were on the stage haha ps. dude who just saw Danger was that in Toronto? some girls i know went as well i believe, was it a LastNightsParty event?

yeah, toronto...

Bronques from last night's party was doing another party that finished at 2, after that we all, bronques included went to see danger at another venue down the street that closed at 4

fake blood is sick.

So since this thread is populated by DJs and what not, regardless of what we love to listen to and play, what kind of shit do you play for cwg's? more specifically, since I want to start DJing at parties at my school, but the electro doesn't do it for em as much as I'd hoped. At the last party some jamband fuck seriously asked me if I would put on led zeppelin.

are you fucking kidding me.

ahaha if you're playing to a crowd of cwgs it's imperative that you drop some top 40 "electro" remixes, there's plenty of em out there, like the lil wayne a milli nadastrom remix or umm katy perry mr. gaspar, alot of the shit people listed in here, i gotta try to get that mariah carey remix from designer drugs, that would prolly entice the cwg crowd

ahaha if you're playing to a crowd of cwgs it's imperative that you drop some top 40 "electro" remixes, there's plenty of em out there, like the lil wayne a milli nadastrom remix or umm katy perry mr. gaspar, alot of the shit people listed in here, i gotta try to get that mariah carey remix from designer drugs, that would prolly entice the cwg crowd

just rfip it from the http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/2068

like i did...

http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=25278989751

Anyone in Toronto, we're running the Cobrasnake afterparty.

Loft on Queen West.

Cobra Cut and Parallels headlining. Sound system is absolutely mental. Check the event if you're in the area.

If you're not in the area, check out Parallels myspace, dude is dope as fuck.

www.myspace.com/parallelsurl