Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

http://www.keagan.org/music/rapegirls.mp3

virgins rich girls remix I did in 4 minutes and 48 seconds. 5 moinutes ago, man.

i want to thank the Korg prophecy my mom bought me acouple of days ago and i also wanna thank distrust in wet vaginas for lending me their cell phone last night. thanx

i'm sorry but i could not rape a girl to that song

Here it is?

I forget, are zshare links aloud here.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/11638158939823d4/

durrr...i meant yuksek's take a ride.

so here's weidna's most wanted right now i promise this is my last post here for a few days:

-yuksek - "take a ride"

-simian mobile disco - "its the beat" (siriusmo remix)

trying to put together a solid playlist for a mix i plan on creating in a few days.

anyone remember the old remix o "if i ever feel better" by phoenix done by the buffalo bunch?

that shit was awesome.

the original is fucking good too ( i had never heard it before till tonite at the clubbbbb)

fuck yeah spaceman that's a good one. i love buffalo bunch's basslines...soo smooth. this rmx too -

. did you know buffalo bunch is raw man and play paul (guy-manuel's brother)? just a bit of useless info i picked up.

weidna you're a needy girl... i don't think yuksek's take a ride is out yet, i read of a sept date for it.

Anyone got any download links for danger?

I got the first EP and I'm wondering if they got some more? Fuckin hell i love dem mixes! Amazing stuff.

Thanks to this thread btw and to all the people who are definitely aficionados hats off to you cheers.

I've got a mashup of D.A.N.C.E. vs. some britney song by neon coyote's. it's actually pretty sick.

interested to hear this can you post me a link? thanks

Thanks for being nice royale. +rep

Anyway, I've been spending some time searching their tracks and it would be great like jeepster suggested, upload a .rar. A lot of people would benefit from that. A download link would be swell.

So if i'm into danger, who else would you guys recommend?

fuck yeah spaceman that's a good one. i love buffalo bunch's basslines...soo smooth. this rmx too -
. did you know buffalo bunch is raw man and play paul (guy-manuel's brother)? just a bit of useless info i picked up.

weidna you're a needy girl... i don't think yuksek's take a ride is out yet, i read of a sept date for it.

yeah freakin you is prob one of their best remixes.

and of course i knew that man.

daft punk fan #1 son. lol

i'm gonna be ordering one of these bad boys. i dont care how overpriced it is :D

http://www.shopthebunny.com/nshop/product.php?view=detail&productid=PB-15428

ur a doll. take a ride sounds like it's going to be a bonafide banger.

i label my MP3s different than the way royalefatale and most other people do, as far as i know. for remixes, i actually put the remixer in the artist field and the original group in parentheses after the song title. i figure that if i'm going to consciously listen to a remix, i'd like to go about selecting the person(s) that actually made it that way. i don't know, maybe i'm just stubborn and would rather not re-title all of the remixes in my library.

i mark mine the same as royal's. it works out because sometimes you just dont remember the remixer and you just remember what it was a remix of. i have way too many remixes to remember who did each remix. with your ipod you could always just search them too.

yeah, same here as serge and royale. i don't select all that often, just use the search box in itunes to find a track i wanna hear. i had this discussion with a friend who thought that the remixer deserved to be in the artist box. it's like writing a book though, and some dude comes and edits it, adds a few pages and mixes some shit around... now his name should be on the cover? doesn't make sense. but for classification purposes i could understand.

add these to that Danger mega upload- his We Are Scientists remix and dub (didn't see it listed ^ )

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z05otv72ips