Vintage China Selvage Denim

thinkfilm28

There are two different pairs of jeans, The first two have no dragon. The next two have the dragons. The first one was a one wash model and the other is a raw model that had been soaked. You will notice the raw has a leather patch on the back, while the one wash model has a Chinese lettering patch.

Ok seems like no one knows anything about them so tell us, what is their deal?

Are they so sweet and breaking in so nice?

If you want a straight up opinion on them I don't like.

1)cut looks big and flare/bootcut style

2)dragons (I feel dragons are the male equivalent of unicorns... that includes tatoos)

3)Back pocket stitch is a straight line - Gap used a straight line like that for a long time I don't like it.

4)Fake whisker look fake (big surprise)

5) I also don't like the two perfect little rips on the back pockets in the same spots

Now I know you did not ask about my opinion but you did ask if anyone knew anything about those, buy looking at your pictures these are the things I know about those jeans.

But in all seriousness I doubt you care what my opinion is.

PS. Is anyone else tired of selvedge denim? :D

s)

3)Back pocket stitch is a straight line - Gap used a straight line like that for a long time I don't like it.

Straight stitching across the backpocket at that height will most probably mean they have pocket lining wich can only be seen as a good thing really. If you don't find it aesthetically pleasing that's your opinion, I personally really like it.

You take a fuckign chill pill making ten posts for ten pairs of jeans - individual posts ....

ALSO you posted these before on SF like a year ago ALREADY so wtf is this a recap to show you have selvage from all of these brands ?