Things you Love

Charlie Delta

finding a pair of levis red loop 510s in a bin of fabric that i had ripped the leg seam out of to taper years ago. re sewed them to the original fit, and love them now.

510????

superslim???

are u crazy???? how thick are yoru legs

whoa

the "chase/hunt" portion of the courting process, especially since texting as a mode of communication became one of its most crucial aspects.

something about reading those mildly flirtatious, "yeah, think i got 'er"-inspiring messages that just make you say pat yourself on the back.

the "chase/hunt" portion of the courting process, especially since texting as a mode of communication became one of its most crucial aspects.

something about reading those mildly flirtatious, "yeah, think i got 'er"-inspiring messages that just make you say pat yourself on the back.

It all but eliminates the woes of staircase wit.

i love dealextreme.com . i got a nice black knife, a powerful led flashlight, 2 led keyholder, a swiss army knife and a sharpener for just $23 freely shipped from china.

last year as i was moving out i was looking through a lot of papers, enveloppes and stuff... and i found 150€ from a birthday... i lost half the next day i don't know how :/

the smell of lavender and cassis.

finally getting a good recording of a song i'd been practicing for like a month now. i just i hope that i don't have a stupid face in it cause i was so focused on not fucking up.

spending practically the entire weekend with a really fun group of friends.