FS: Number (N)ine FW06 Hoody Size 2 and Dior Homme VOTC FW04 Black/Red T Shirt Size S

lacquered

Sorry for breaking the rules here. didnt know that you are not allowed to make bids here. Apologies:p

hi guys

just got these from Japan, but found out that i got way too many stuffs, and need the cash to pay the credit card. So my loss is your gain!

this hoody is the current FW06 item, sold out in all stores in Japan.

its a size two, with tags all still attached. Brand new condition.

features three pockets, two pockets on the right side and one on the left, with two zippers. So you can actually zip the hoody and still show some of your shirt underneath when you are doing some layering!

Beautiful, subtle detailings is found all over the hoody, such as the air vent on the arm pit area, darts on the pockets as to achive that volume-look on the pocket area.

Size 2, equivelent to US size S to M. Slim silhouette unlike other mass produced hoody. 100% cotton, Made in Japan

Heres the measurement ( I posted the wrong measurement in the earlier post):

pit to pit 48cm

back collar to end of hoodie 66.5cm

Ive also noticed a detail i failed to mention, that is the tips of the pull are made out of metal, with tiny holes on them. (see pic)

If you guys want to see any other angles, dont hesitate to email me for more pics (be specific though, so that I know which side or angle you want).

Cant seem to upload pics, so if you are interested please put your email here, and I'll get back to you asap.

$295USD shipped to your door, anywhere in the world. Paypal prefered (buyer to cover paypal fee)

.copyofnn1ob7.jpg

copyofnn2ra6.jpg

nn5hz3.jpg

nn4ek3.jpg

nn6is8.jpg

VOTC Dior Homme FW04

Size S. In immaculate condition. Fits very slim. Asking $365USD shipped.

Measurements:

pit to pit: 46.5cm

shoulder to shoulder 43.5cm

back collar to end of shirt 62cm

shoulder to end of sleeve 19.5cm

blackred1fh9.jpg

copyofblackred2yp1.jpg

Please PM me if you are interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...