J.Lindeberg F/W '07-'08

Analog

Johan cuts a mean pair of trousers, shapewise anyways, the quality is not so great IMO. From my exp I would only buy JL only if it was a mad sale (>50% off) and you've seen the piece in person and made sure it feels alright. While I do admit I like the styling and some pieces of the mainline, the fact that he also has another line or two of the golf/logo'ed sportswear crap really turns me off to the brand.

FYI Century 21 has lots of JL, though at their discount prices and limited selection I still hesitate buying anything.

I went to the big sample sale few weeks ago and they had some nice stuff. It was a field day for people who wear vests and cardigans but I saw great slim black pants made with some techno fabric. Great windbreakers/rain jackets unfortunately only in light colors. I was really impressed with most of the pants and the construction was good for the sale price. I didn't get shit cause my fat thighs wouldn't fit in many pants but I'm definitely going to check him out again.

That certainly doesn't sound bad, but I've never seen any of that personally. I guess I'll have to keep an eye out.

amazing, i'd have to say lindeberg is a bit underrated, granted it has taken a while for him to hit his stride. and yes the golf line shit sucks and loads of shit from past seasons was complete crap, these looks however are teriffic.