Trevor Reznik Diet

holeinthewall

He also ate a protein bar throughout certain days (1bar per 24hours) and salad at certain meals (basically all water). He got down to 120 I think and then bulked up to 210 for Batman Begins in about 10months. I think in general, Christian Bale has a good sized physique, so I'm sure gaining the muscle wasn't too too hard for him, especially with muscle memory kicking in and the excess of calories.

What I thought was scary about that is he said he didn't even have the strength to do ONE pushup after the weight loss. Now that's just crazy.

The name of the actor is Christian Bale and it is amazing what you can accomplish with a personal trainer, dietician, personal chef, and good drugs. Loosing the weight and than putting it back on probably did a little bit of damage to his kidenys, liver and heart.

the key fact was mentioned by AG. I like christian bale and think he makes great stuff, but personal trainer, dietician, and chef are who made that possible. Virtually anyone, with the money to do it can utilise those three professionals and make a drastic change in their physical appearance

pretty much anyone can do that without those expensive things.

It's called starving yourself. And it isn't really recommended.

well yes, but he starved himself under strict medical attention and im sure they had him taking vitamin supplements and shit so his hair didnt fall out etc. There arent too many starving people around the world who look like christian bale .....

Sure there are, they're called anorexic. Even considering the medical attention given to him, the man fucked up his body while doing this.

ha, but think how much he got for the movie. would you take a couple million in exchange for a couple years off your life?

The funny thing about life is that it gets to pick which years those are. A girl I once knew had a heart attack at 20 while seeking treatment for an eating disorder.