Denim Demon jeans?

jake431

http://www.denimdemon.net/

Anyone own them, have pics, can comment on the fit/quality? Other snagging a choice Turbonegro song for their brand name, I know basically nothing about them, but they seem promising...

-Jake

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.denimdemon.net/

Anyone own them, have pics, can comment on the fit/quality? Other snagging a choice Turbonegro song for their brand name, I know basically nothing about them, but they seem promising...

-Jake

hi, I don't know if you're seen my pics, but if you haven't, have a look at my blog because I can't link the images from there anymore.

So, some information besides what I've already written.

They are releasing their new jeans in march, one new cut - 67'ish, slim cut and then they have the first cut that they made a little fuller, to make the two models less similar.

The denim will be 14.5oz redline for this batch. They are also making 19 pairs of white selvedge jeans, same cut as the first model. Won't be sold in stores so you have to contact them to purchase a pair.

If you buy a pair of their first jeans, you can register your pair on their website to have a chance to win a special prize.

About the quality of the first model; as you can see in the pictures they're quite similar to the 501 47(of course). I like the denim a little better than APC, and in my pics it looks a little better than the Levi's IMO. I'd say it's a tie though. The denim is sanforized and singed(not very hairy) unlike the Levi's.

Hopefully there will be pics of a worn in pair soon.

• 3 months later...
hi, I don't know if you're seen my pics, but if you haven't, have a look at my blog because I can't link the images from there anymore.

So, some information besides what I've already written.

They are releasing their new jeans in march, one new cut - 67'ish, slim cut and then they have the first cut that they made a little fuller, to make the two models less similar.

The denim will be 14.5oz redline for this batch. They are also making 19 pairs of white selvedge jeans, same cut as the first model. Won't be sold in stores so you have to contact them to purchase a pair.

If you buy a pair of their first jeans, you can register your pair on their website to have a chance to win a special prize.

About the quality of the first model; as you can see in the pictures they're quite similar to the 501 47(of course). I like the denim a little better than APC, and in my pics it looks a little better than the Levi's IMO. I'd say it's a tie though. The denim is sanforized and singed(not very hairy) unlike the Levi's.

Hopefully there will be pics of a worn in pair soon.

I do check your blog; actually, that's how I heard about them. I'm planning on getting a pair of the Aahka soon.

-Jake