waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

nf

that's after the wash right?

looks good.

thanks beerree, post wash n dry indeed. it was a bit crispy right out but oiling it did it good i think. yours is vintage right? i wholeheartedly recommend oiling it up regardless just because itll break into your shape quicker, and also the wee bit of wind resistance it gives was enough for me to break it out today.

33wm6iu.jpg

scxe7a.jpg

Engineered Garments / Uniqlo / APC / Alden

j8o61e.jpg

Engineered Garments Shawl Collar Cardigan

Engineered Garments Tab Collar Chambray

Pure Blue Japan Indigo scarf

Engineered Garments Cinch-back Wool Pants

Tanner Goods Standard Belt

Quoddy Deck Mid for 3Sixteen

The Hill-Side Indigo X Indigo handkerchief

waywt260110a1.jpg

waywt260110b1.jpg

Vis, 505 cords, Uniqlo, Haversack

in these pictures much steez there are

Guest NoRtHsIde
Much agreement to this statement. Since when is wearing a denim jacket a 'the Kanye look'?

notice the jean jacket had horrible distressing on it.

Who else wears that shit?

to each their own, the reason u dislike it is the same reason i like it...thx for clearing up that kanye reference tho.

I guess I should rephrase myself. The jacket was just a bad choice for your otherwise nice and acceptably well put together outfit that could have otherwise been well liked. If you want a distressed denim jacket maybe you should buy a raw one/ wash and distress it yourself, many forum members would agree that it's just the right way to go about it.

clopek The shot isn't different at all. What I'm wearing is a little bit diff. ( different shirt anyways ). It's just ' what I was wearing for the day '...isn't that the point of waywt?

With the exception of a few things I've always liked your outfits, but I think I would like them better if you went for a new pose or maybe an action shot or whatever. I'm not trying to tell you what to do but some variety would certainly make everything stand out more. Familiarity breeds contempt.

clopek The shot isn't different at all. What I'm wearing is a little bit diff. ( different shirt anyways ). It's just ' what I was wearing for the day '...isn't that the point of waywt?

With the exception of a few things I've always liked your outfits, but I think I would like them better if you went for a new pose or maybe an action shot or whatever. I'm not trying to tell you what to do but some variety would certainly make everything stand out more. Familiarity breeds contempt.

pretty much this.

also, i wore this today, mostly because i'm too lazy to wear buttons or tight things

(note: it is also what i wear when i want to feel like rocky balboa)

IMG_0086.jpg

Club monaco fleece hoodie / most comfortable thing on earth

W+H tee pokes out bottom

Geller pants

boots not vis-able

I wish I had photos of Mikey when he used to show in my dorm room wearing 7 Jeans and square toed black shoes. Dress shirt half-tucked.

Oh how far you've come Mikey...

FUCK YOU PAY ME

^Sara... lookin swell there.

and stop quoting pics. this aint fucking hypebeast...