waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

So it's the exact same thing? The logo looks the same too. Why are the names different?

?

you looked a lot better before I saw your face

how's that for an opinion

God damn, sonic voodoo, you keep it real.

dani fails again.

cutebutdeadly should smile more often. Best sportfreak pose yet.

A day of revelations.

even if that were a possibility, kunk, we would disagree greatly about politics. as much as nader is an ideal candidate in many ways, to be realistic he will never win. and unfortunately the people who stubbornly vote for him (particularly in swing states) are doing a disservice to this country by living in denial over what in ACTUALITY may happen. as sad as it is to vote for the lesser of two evils, this is a time for change, and i do believe there is a more visionary candidate out of the two who may actually win the election.

c1LMoWqXrE4

eEw0qKjP7hk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEw0qKjP7hk

very exciting day today of an unprecedented carl's jr commercial audition where we were required to mime-eat very realistically. now i'm out of these clothes to relax and not do shit the rest of the day. WOWOWOWWWWEEEEEE.img7235jc5.jpg

img7242we4.jpg

watch out for the nip slip..

anyways your hot mama! care to be mah sssslave?

Had one white sneaks this morning, but felt bored so changed the bottom 1/4

picture019wl2.jpg

Fred Perry

April 77 costellos

israeli canvas military boots

bottom detail

julz and jane lookin' pretty sexy. jane's trench looks gud

nfone- You look good, but would've been a lot better for me if you were wearing some laceups. patent ones would be cool

yeah the black ones look better chrono. are those the ones you got on ebay for mad cheap some month ago ?

hum long time no waywt post... veeeery boooooring school outfit (+ awkward pose), i very quickly removed the sweater and i had my s2a logo tee underneath so it looked less boring kinda...

img6765tw6.jpg

Yea, them be the shoes. $20-25 after shipping. After looking at the pic posted, i really need to quit being lazy and take pics downstairs or outside like i did some in the spring. The pics look a million times clearer down there. Sorry all, for the shitty pics

looks solid though, freecat. I need some medium color khakis like that as well as some charcoal sneaks like that. So practical

yep your pictures looked better outside. but it's such a pain to bring tripod, go outside to take a pics...

chino and dark grey ceepees are indeed very convenient, you can wear those with pretty much everything, even funky stuff. but wearing all those practical clothes gives a boring look, which i was sort of looking for, i didn't want to wear too fancy clothes for my 2nd of school. (i started wearing my dirty apcs and provocative tees only on the 3rd day)

Yea, i think i'm gonna look for those clarks grey boots and then scan the glob for khakis slightly less slim than my costellos and in chino material. Yea, i get weird looks from my classmates. This one girl says she always likes to see what i'm wearing that day since it has been a month and i haven't repeated a fit yet. What's a provocative tee? I wish i could nab that eagle tee from you

free + chrono and everyone lookin good. lowrey get rep when i have

i agree about the laceups but sometimes i feer rike thats too dressy just to go out and be a bum and go to class and stuff. ps fuck you and your jew boots, i search for them like every so often on the bay and i can never find them for the same price as yours

edit: just tried on laceups and you win

also everything looks much better when i tuck the shirt in.

fuck

superregrets

thanks nfone.

not repeated a fit in a month ? impressive. i don't repeat outfit often but sometimes i wear the same stuff without thinking of it. btw laceups feer rike too dressy for me too, and i could dress like a bum, nobody in my 400ppl class would notice anyway. provocative wasn't really the word i wanted to use, but i have photo tees from gangster movies or with guys holding guns or this travis bickle tg tee that i love (i see people staring at it all day haha), and also some that i wore like 10 years ago that look so not good they look kinda good haha.