australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

Hey can anyone recommend me a photo lab in sydney, i've got a whole bunch of 120mm film i need to get processed (the cheaper the better!)

Can't recommend one, just call around. I use (or used) a local place, I haven't touched medium format in over a year. They process the b&w film and print small sizes locally and ship the colour film to some place in the city for processing.

two of my mates work there. heaps of good stuff, if u'r looking for those basic/plain clothes kinda thing. the store design is bad tho. looks like a factory outlet imo. well, since my other friend run a tshirt printing service, i always order AE from him, wholesale price : )

Hey can anyone recommend me a photo lab in sydney, i've got a whole bunch of 120mm film i need to get processed (the cheaper the better!)

i always processed my 120's at photo technica, 1-7 wellington st chippendale. couple of blocks after central.

Anyone know where i can cop some Dunk Low SBs in Sydney? Haven't been wearing many sneakers as of late and looking to get a fresh pair. Haven't seen any around, do they still make them?

try espionage at oxford or china town

Can't find slouchy beanies anywhere neither. I'm consistently wearing the one my mate got me from HongKong. Best place to get those random accessories for cheap. Looking for more of these plus headbands too. Not the douchebag sporty types. Any idea where? Kinda headovers. Those military style neck warmers and all.

Someone should open a store selling stuff like that. Franchise idea, anyone?

All I do is work for the man these days.

Long gone are the days of spending every day off on SuFu hitting reload.

Too tired to think about kopping things when I get home.

Supercreep. Homme.homme, I think I walked past you in Greenwood.

We are going to the markets today to take photos.

This week Our Spot sees the arrival of the Autumn Winter

shoe collection from Common Projects.

Available in store now is the Achilles low in waxed suede, Achilles

mid in leather, Court Shoe and the Officers derby.

To view some of these styles please visit http://ourspot.com.au/news.html

Interstate & International orders welcome.

In other news the new site is coming together and we'll keep

you in the loop of the launch date.

Plus new season collections arriving soon from Opening Ceremony, Raf by Raf Simons, United Bamboo, Robert Geller, Nom De Guerre, Arnsdorf, Raf Simons X Fred Perry and Comme des Garcons Play and Wallet lines.

See you soon.

good news for sydneysiders

okay Sydney, I've been looking for slim dress shirts and it's unbelievably hard to find good ones in sydney. I'm looking to build a basic wardrobe consisting of a white, pink, lavender and blue button downs but don't know where to look. alot of the stuff i've tried on is boxy and not slim fitting.

what are my options? or should i just buy fabric and get my tailor to make a shirt to measure? and if i take that route where do i find good fabrics to make shirts?

Thanks!

if anything i think ksubi is less played out in sydney now then it has been for the past 4 years.

but still, i hate their sales so i am not going. although if someone goes and see's the molecule print jeans in 28 for <$120 pick them up for me and i will give you moniez.

i'll probably go for the sake of it. Mind find some interesting stuff, since they sell raf and other stuff at their stores.

What do those molecule ones look like?