Evis Stylecraft

scully_100

Hello to All at Superdenim!,

First thread,

Got a question that i was hoping that someone out there could shead some light on.

Bought a pair of jeans from Rakuten site in Japan

Stylecraft Evis 2001 number 3.

W33 L35

Raw denim.

They didn't fit how i planned and what i didn't know was that 3's are not selvage.

so...

I thought some lucky Ebayer might like a scoop.

So i listed them as "Evisu" and got them posted for about two hours before i got them canned by Ebay saying that I was infringing Evisu copyright and that Luckdow or company holders had confronted them over my post.

Are these likely to be fakes?

Japanese sites are pretty reliable for being good for it on .

Whats the deal with Stylecraft and Evisu? :confused:

simply different product? should i simply have called the "Evis".

they got a beef between them?

I really dont see how Rakuten could be offloading these so blatantly If my ebay post gets ripped in a matter of hours..

I have read the threads on here saying that Evis changed to Evisu etc..

being this is the daddy of all denim forums,

I hoped someone could shed some light on this.

see pics below

Any Info greatly appreciated.

JJ

Guest Berget__

Evisu used to be called Evis but they had to change it beacsue they got sued bu Levis. The No3 stands for non-selvage denim. Its supposed to be the same quality as the selvage denim they use. Stylecraft is just the name of the rivets and buttons being used on some Evisus. Ebay probably doesnt know that Evisu uses non-selvage denim and therefore thought they were fake. They are probably real just judging by your description.

I busted Evisu's chops for the killing off of my listing.

Does Sweden still make Evil Jeans?

Funny, I had the same thing happened. A year ago, I sold an Evisu shirt on Ebay and had them kick it off twice. The thing was 100% authentic, and I had to exchange a half-dozen e-mails to finally get it accepted.

The crazy shit is, nearly every Evisu jean on Ebay at any given moment is fake. How does all of this escape their notice?

Its really shite.

they are claiming its the actual owner of Evisu holdings Dowluck that is objecting to their listing.

I think the thing is that i listed them as "Evisu" and not "Evis"

maybe if i tried this it would work.

But i would get about 1 hit for the auction without being able to use the keyword "Evisu" which is waht everone is going to search for.

:mad:

yeah.

would love to.

way too big for me.

not my style.

bought from Japan direct through Rakuten.

made in China

You reckon they are the real deal?

They're the real deal for sure, just that people think they're lower quality coz they're tagged No.3 and you probably got them at a lower price.

In what ways are they too big?, the waist, length, thighs?...

try to soak them (not sure if they're sanforized or not but they shrink about 0.5-1 inch)

Or get them tailored.

same thing happend to me cept with bape hoodies that i got from a photoshoot from some rappers wearing them, clearly authentic but they gave me a infringement mark notice, but yet every other bape hoody on ebay is fake...fucking lame.