cleaning dunks..

meditation

my dunk SB's are pretty damn scuffed up.. in the past i have just given them a wipe but the suede is pretty dirty now.

other shoes i've thrown in the washing machine on gentle cycle and they've come out fine, i'm not sure with the dunks though, whether it'll fade the suede, ruin the insole, stitching etc..

help? :)

Quote: when comparing the comfortability of my SB's, to all the other shoes i've ever owned, SB's sit way above the rest

you should try Callous... it feels like you're rocking a pair of pillow. as far as skating, I think E-cues are far more comfortable (and durable), full zoom insoles!

thought you was the next man

Throw 'em in the washer and leave them outside to dry. Get some white shoe polish or whatever color your shoes are, apply the polish with an old toothbrush, leave for a few minutes, wipe off with an old rag or t-shirt, then buff with a shammy and bam! good as new. don't worry about the threads, i've shitkicked my dunks in the washer and dryer for 4 years and they still look good.