APC....Golfer Mud Wash?

tweeds

Just cover them in mud and pass em' off as khakis. Gives them wicked fades.

Eh. It doesnt really do anything. I did all kinds of yard work (I even re-soddded my lawn... talk about muddy work) in my nudies and I would just let the mud dry, shake 'em off, and wear 'em again. I ended up with a fairly subtle fade and I wore them heavily for 8 months.

just one thing... i've never been to a golf course that will let you wear jeans

quit those rich ass golf clubs with dresscode and shit...

LOL i did this to my 45 RPM sorahikos today...at this point i don't even care what the jeans look like i'm just gonna fuck around with them. I was walking home from school, found a pile of mud outside my apartment...man i felt sketchy as shit doin this. I looked around to see nobody else was on the street, picked up some mud and rubbed them all over my thighs and honeycombs. THen i walked around in them for about half an hour, couldn't stand it any more so i just soaked the fuckers.

They're drying now we'll see how they turn out when completely dry. looks like some of the parts have started to fade but it's still too wet to tell.