bar fights

6MT

so yes, just return home from a local sports bar, the night almost ended up into a 15 people brawl.....

i was really hoestly waiting for some one to throw the first swing.it would of be on.

so who else got into fights tonite

c'mon super fight club

i dont know how it all started it, but far as i know i went around to get another drink, soon as i get back my buddy is argueing with some frat boy, knowing my friend has abd temper i told the frat guy dont worry about it and just leave, since we were all drunk, next thing u know he brought some of his buddy back and they think they got us on man count than 2 more our buddy show up.....exchages words, security came up...thats was it.

i was seriously waiting for some one to do something stupid....i had a shittty holiday month so i wanna take it out on some one i dont know at all, and let out all the frustration in life....

The other day my girlfriend's best friend, who's on exchange in Spain for a year right now, was bitching about what a bunch of cunts guys in Spain/Portugal are, particularly to white girls. Which reminded me of the time this Portuguese guy started hitting on my friends in this club... to cut a long story short, they blew him off and my friend made a sarcy comment, "Have a nice day" or some shit like that. Next thing I know, there's a fight erupting around me, my friend ends up with glass just missing his eye and the Portuguese guy ends up in the back of a police car.

That's one of the few times I've seen shit take off in a club in Brighton... there was at least 3 fights than night that I was aware of. Then again, most people have the sense not to fight in a place where there's 200lb skinhead bouncers just waiting to beat the shit out of a guy or three.

I myself haven't been in a fight since I was about 6. Last time I almost got into one was in a bar when some railroad worker still wearing his orange trousers got blown off by my girlfriend's friends and decided to try and take it out on me. There's a definite pattern of cunts getting blown off by girls and starting a fight instead.

saw a vicious catfight in an LA pool hall one time. the women were throwing pool balls at each other, then pulling hair, duelling with cues, their perfumes mingling with the smoky air, and spilling out into the street, nails tearing through soft jersey tank tops revealing pert breasts heaving with exertion, the buzzing neon light reflecting off their sweaty bosoms, screeching like cats mating in an alley while they tumbled in discarded cigarette butts, fast food wrappers and condom packets, blood splashing across the glossy hood of an IROC-Z, while a robotic voice intones "you are too close to the vehicle, you are too close to the vehicle; VIPER IS ARMED"

got to say i been luky enough to stay out of any bar brawl etc in my adult life aswell,so true about brighton its one of the reasons i like living here as its a good chill place and theres quite a good segregation of idiots and normal people all idiots go to one set of places and everyone else to others,although in last few months few my friends have had near fights in above audio.

and some little scum bags ended up getti a hiding on NYE after pushing my mate in front of a taxi for no reason!was quite funny to hear the hiding the little bastards got of my friends

To many to mention. But the funniest one, myself and and my worthy opponent were both thrown down a large flight of stairs by a surly bouncer, coming to from the daze I found the dude booting me, haha. This was a good ten plus years ago, to old for that shit now. Peace and love.

Saturday night I was bouncing at a ball for a local college (affiliated with my school actually). I usually do nightclubs, and this was being held in the old rail station hotel, over a hundred years old, gorgeous ballroom, rich kids, I expected no trouble.

So everything is going well, I'm just checking ID's, asking the overly trashed to leave quietly, and talking to girls, when this little emo kid comes up with his girlfriend. This guy is wearing girl jeans, has his hair over his eyes, checkered shirt, chains, looks like one of the douchebags that hangs out outside Movida but never gets in because he's too young/lame.

I ask for his ID, he tells me to "fuck off" and tells me he doesn't need to show me "no fuckin ID", so I'm about to tell him to get out, but his girlfriend is pleading with me, saying he's just drunk and she'll take care of him. And anyway, what the hell, I'm in a good mood, this is a great gig, I let him in after checking his ID, as he's passing me I mention perhaps he should lose his attitude, it's not getting him anywhere.

At which point I hear from behind me "hrrrrcckkkkkkkkkkk SPPTOOOOOO"

So I call someone over to check my back.

Sure enough, fall out boy had spit on me.

Well this certainly didn't go over well with me.

So we go to the table where he's sitting, and I actually see him miming the spit motition to one of his emocore friends, no doubt recounting his great act against the authority of the evening.

The little bastard shrieked like a banshee when I grabbed him, called me a "fachist commie nigger", "nazi fuckass", and several racial slurs. The good thing about listening to pussy music is it apparently curbs your appetite, because he couldn't have weighed more than 105. He was flailing his arms and tossing out lawsuit threats as he got carried out in front of his whole school with a hand on his belt, and a hand on his collar, horizontal, like a suitcase.

Man I hate emo kids.

The other day my girlfriend's best friend, who's on exchange in Spain for a year right now, was bitching about what a bunch of cunts guys in Spain/Portugal are, particularly to white girls. Which reminded me of the time this Portuguese guy started hitting on my friends in this club... to cut a long story short, they blew him off and my friend made a sarcy comment, "Have a nice day" or some shit like that. Next thing I know, there's a fight erupting around me, my friend ends up with glass just missing his eye and the Portuguese guy ends up in the back of a police car.

That's one of the few times I've seen shit take off in a club in Brighton... there was at least 3 fights than night that I was aware of. Then again, most people have the sense not to fight in a place where there's 200lb skinhead bouncers just waiting to beat the shit out of a guy or three.

I myself haven't been in a fight since I was about 6. Last time I almost got into one was in a bar when some railroad worker still wearing his orange trousers got blown off by my girlfriend's friends and decided to try and take it out on me. There's a definite pattern of cunts getting blown off by girls and starting a fight instead.

wow, where in Portugal was your girlfriends friend at?

when i was younger I would regularly get in barfights, but about 3 years ago I was wasted in a bar and mouthed off/pushed a bouncer. Next thing I know I get choked out from behind and get the shit kicked out of my face by 3-4 bouncers. When I came to I was out on the street and my face was fucked up. went to the hospital and luckily had no injuries, but I took it as a warning and havent been in a fight since.

I was at a very shitty little local place in Interlachen, Florida a few years back standing in the parking lot. I was there to meet a running buddy for a few beers and stopped to talk to this chick I knew when some one got thrown up and halfway through a window. It was, in fact, my buddy. Instead of going in to help him I just reached up and pulled him the rest of the way out the window and into the parking lot and we preceded to make a hasty getaway. I have only been in bar fights when I was an employee at said bar and was at a distinct advantage. In most cases the bartender (me) is everyones buddy lending to the fact that it was me who controlled the alcohol.

wow, where in Portugal was your girlfriends friend at?

Dunno, she's in Barcelona doing a teaching placement right now (yes, I know it's in Spain). My girlfriend's sister got the exact same shit from guys when she was living in Spain too... I can't remember the exact word they catcall at English girls, I seem to remember the translation was something along the lines of 'prostitute'.

Last time I got into an actual bar fight I smacked one girl in the face with a glass cause she jumped in the way of her BF .. I just walked away sad/mad like " I messed up / she messed up " ..

I thought dude was for sure follow me and take it outside but I didn't even want to fight no more .

My homegirl that stayed partying said he stayed in the bar tending to the chick ..

The other time before that I was fighting a dude whipping him bad and some guy ran over to stop the fight and I knocked him out for a few seconds he layed there .

Then the bouncers were running our way and dude jumped up like " mothafucker Im an off-duty cop " and the bouncers grabbed me and held me and I went to jail for assaulting him .

He shouldn't have jumped in it without id'ing himself I said in court and they threw it out - well not really they threw out the BIG charges and I still got charged with assault ( just not assault on officer ) , but I still sat in jail quite awhile waiting for court .. and got house arrest for 6 months ..

Now when I go out i'm in a different mind state completely " being more of a level headed adult "

but if it comes down to it Im still going do what I have to

Im in Ohio and here they hand out however much time they feel like handing out . Prison/jail system is their #1 source of money from the government so they have to keep it going .

I felt it was okay - much better than sitting in jail . I got to work of course .

We were at a club and they kicked my friend and a girl out, and when they tried to get their coats the bouncer punched the girl in the face. My friend then jupmed on the bouncer and started hitting him, and he was then pulled off and beaten by the bouncers, and then the police came and arrested him. By that point we'd all jumped in so the police were fighting too and arresting people, it was crazy.

i've had people try to start shit with me at parties here at college...one time i was emptying some ice cubes in another cup since nobody was using it...but this guy who was in the frat didn't like it and threw an ice cube at my head. i wanted to go upside his head with a bottle but i walked out before i could do anything stupid or get hurt myself...

another time i was sitting by the stairs at this house, felt like leaving as it was the end of the night and i was pretty buzzed...i get up some dude bumps into me by accident and gets all crazy like "WAS THAT YOU WAS THAT YOU" i just walked off.