Where do I buy Chanel sunglasses?

cmyke

you can just call

one of their stores and order it.

they'll ship it for you for free, too.

i weas looking for one of their sunglasses,

(looked very similar to ones that you posted, too...)

turned out that it was "hawaii stores only" model or whatever.

i called one of their ny stores and orderd it that way.

Thanks very much for this information! I'll git right on it!

Yet another post that should be in the small questions thread....

Whoops! Consider it my one noob moment.

hey cmyke I don't know if you can tell, but the browline area of these sunglasses probably have a more pronounced curve to them than you can see in the pictures (funny angle)... I would imagine that lends an even more feminine look to them but if they make you happy then wear them with pride

just fyi i dont think chanel makes any guys sunglasses period. their sunglasses are all for females.. at least to my knowledge

i saw tito ortiz, the fighter, once wearing chanel sunglasses, so i just assumed they made a mens line, guess not.

i saw tito ortiz, the fighter, once wearing chanel sunglasses, so i just assumed they made a mens line, guess not.

If this guy comes into a store, who is gonna object to him when he choses a set of women's glasses? I'd be like, dude, take whatever you want. I wanna live.

I've seen them listed as "unisex" pretty much everywhere. All the Chanel boutiques I called didn't seem too surprised, either. They don't exactly look femine when worn. In fact, the whole reason I discovered them in the first place is because I spotted a guy in the airport behind me sporting them. They look pretty bad ass.

At any rate, I'll post a pic of myself with said shades when they arrive.