DIRTY DOZEN (-1); baaaad reputation

Wow, just searched. The majority of the red folk joined either this year or late last year(like me). Its either unwarranted noob hate or its a completely warranted reaction to noob retardation. I'm guessing its the latter.

its honestly the latter, in some cases atleast. maybe its the fact that many newcomers dont know the ways here which is understandable, but personally I've come across a lot of just purely dumb posts lately. sorry noobs, but no head start for you in the viscious rep game!

edit:

I'd like to share some examples:

looks okay , but ask for selvedge pic, and the price is very low for diors

in reply to a dior authenticity check. the jeans are probably non-selvedge and the price of 150 for a used pair is not really that low. you dont know everything, its ok, but don't try so hard.

Hi! I am just wondering has anyone bought from this website before? It is consider cheap for dior homme but when I ask questions about the items they didn't really answer them. It really makes me wonder that the seller really knows what is he selling....anyone tried before?:confused:
i didnt asked anything... i have my own skull and i know wha to do with it and..ive already read the thread and some of the people who give good advice are really assholes here but others who give great advice are retards! cheers superfuturians!
lol niggas are sleepin in their jeans now, fuck kinda shit is that.

right.

I think that new members have a feeling that they must contribute to everything so they answer every question they know or dont know and try pariticipate in every conversation. its ok to look around a while and not reply to everything, really.

Guest youngteam
ive only been here since december but i try to avoid posting stupid things that i know i can search for...alot of noobs dont seem to understand that. but once in awhile i post stupid things and get neg repped :{

i'm convinced you throw like a girl.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...