Los Angeles supergays shop together...

masuerte

Ugh, I know everyone's doing it now... but I wanna know who'd wanna do a superfuture meet-up in Los Angeles.

The San Francisco party was great, but what was even better was meeting up with people and shopping together before the party.

Would this be practical to do in L.A. since you basically have to drive everywhere? What about we just do meetups once every other month in a certain area like Melrose or Beverly Hills???

we could find the walking-friendly centers definitely.

Who wants to go as a group and mob the Barneys Warehouse sale in a month?

The sale in the hanger? I think it would be a great idea, someone bring a camera - I heard the clothes aren't the only attraction lol.

The sale in the hanger? I think it would be a great idea, someone bring a camera - I heard the clothes aren't the only attraction lol.

That's creepy, a bunch of guys hanging around in the middle of the women's area taking pictures whilst women get to their undies desperate to try on (still ridiculously priced) margiela tops and bottoms in full view due to lack of dressing rooms?

I'm down. Anyone know when it is? We must of course hit up the first day of the sale.

2 more things:

1. Let's hit up one of glamroots' parties at HTC sometime.

2. Getsmart is starting to sell/create a line of RTW & MTM suits that might be to our liking ^_^. Of course, I pm'ed him on styleforum. He gives me images of superfuturists driving around in a gang of vespas or better yet Ruckus's.

56752850lvj6.jpg

I pm'ed GetSmart on styleforum and he said he was down to go once we get the date settled. I'm excited to see his suits.

How's the first weekend of the Barney's Warehouse sale sound? I dunno if there's gonna be anything but house brand suits to try on but it'd be an okay meet up spot. We can always go somewhere else afterwards. Plenty of parking and it's just a few minutes away from a few shopping areas.

PM me and I'll forward you my email adress so we can all exchange contact info.

i went to the last warehouse sale during the summer and by the weekend it was slim pickings. I might be going on the first day with a friend of mine. I wanna pick up some lace ups and i remember the sales were crazy last year so if anyone is going we could meet up and power through there.

yaaa htc is way sick, i got my new standards there. i seriously wish there was somewhere like BiG or Self Edge in LA. I really dont wanna order pbj's online, i really wanna try them on, but i dont think theres much of a choice with this city. Do you live in the city or how far are you from it?

Barney's Hangar sale starts on the 8th of February.

Wow. what a fucking fluke. Working 2 full time jobs. one days, the other nights. it only gives me 1 or 2 whole days off a week. thursday the 8th is one of them. Just checked back on this thread after droppin' a $600 on clothing on the net in the past 48hrs. Thought i'd start saving and chances were i wouldnt be able to make this but i guess i gotta anticipate more $$$$$$$ to burn. shit! gotta pay my bills somewhere inbetween.

I'd be down too!

My apartment is in West Hollywood, about two blocks from Fred Segal. Depending on attendance levels, I'd be happy to host alittle something either before or after we all spend too much money.....drink a beer or two, put something into the air....to get my mind off my credit card debt.

Thoughts?

But is there parking Bill?? Hahah.

Anyways, I think the barkar hanger has the best parking and then we could carpool somewheres... or maybe not.

I seriously want to set this up. I wanna talk IRL to some of y'all about your denim.

Parking's not too bad actually. And since its walking distance to melrose, it could serve as a home base. Not sure if the building allows large congregations of fashiongays though......

But is there parking Bill?? Hahah.

Anyways, I think the barkar hanger has the best parking and then we could carpool somewheres... or maybe not.

I seriously want to set this up. I wanna talk IRL to some of y'all about your denim.

we should make superfuture dogtags with our screen names on them. Then at SuFu events like this is discreat and people on the street wont look at us like why they fuck they got name tags on with internet sounding names? Let me know if your interested.