Denim: The Duffer og Saint George

skecr8r

At a local copenhagen based store christened HardWare had some quite nice denim and I naturally went through the shop to check them out. To my surprise they were from a brand I didn't know from before, Duffer and were actually really, really nice. They have a nice, 180 degrees rotated smooth arcuate on the pockets, beautiful 1" wide selvage with red seams (5th pocket also) and a cool 50's Levi's fit. Raw, classic zero-wash denim, I figure 14oz.

The jeans were 125£ and were, imho, a stunning pair of denim. Anyone know other models or possible just some website where they have the jeans? Maybe experience with the denim?

Brand: http://www.thedufferofstgeorge.com/

Denim Fanatismé.

img1059114603.jpeg

the denim they sell in their own stores is of great quality, however, the jeans they have in oki-ni are exceptional, imo. the detailing in very nice and the fit (at least on me) is better than any pair of jeans that i own. it also appeals to me b/c of the exclusivity...none of my friends will be wearing it.

RHFIV