Your Top 5 Dubstep Tunes Of The Moment

FELiS

a bunch of black chavs got really stoned with some marketing folks and they concocted a new genre because they spent all the money they made from garage on coke and Dom perignon.

plus, like, the youth was all disenfranchised and urban, and dying for a creative outlet so it had to happen or london would have exploded and it has ragga vibes.

i dj'd jungle for about 8 years,... got super bored with it and fell head over heels with dubstep.

currently into:

coki-torture

elemental-soul fire

fat larrys skank (kode 9 remix)

still love loefah-ruffage

and i REALLY WANT loefah-discotech (with the busta rhymes sample), d1-give it back (i dont knwo what it was renamed to, supposed to come out on tempa sometime), and that coki/benga/cham-ghetto story mash up

oh man.. yea i want that new loefah soo bad.. the flip is sick too.. coki - all of a sudden

ohh ant that d1 - give it back track as well.. lol i just heard where he sample that from.. its gaelle - give it back

ohh also want that other d1 - sorrow.. witht he enya like vocal..

i guess it was renamed ot body and soul, and will be on a d1 ep off of tempa :D looking foward to it.

im really bummed i have to pay tons for vinyl (im in the u.s). i work at a record store and even after shipping my "wholesale" price still ends up at about 10 bucks each ; (

i miss the old days when the british pound didnt carry so much weight and imports were 8.99 retail. damn economy!