Help with LVC 1955 sizing

sazon

Anyone with LVC 1955s 501...help on sizing if you please (Did some searching of threads but still not sure....)

Since I can't find these anywhere to actually try on in person I would appreciate anyone's input who actually owns these.

I bought a 36 waist pair of 1947s LVC and did one warm soak and now the waist fits great. Knowing that these actually measured 35 or 35.5 before soak, they are probably around a 34.5 or so now.

Question is: what size should I buy the 1955s in? Would 36 be too big, considering that 1955s are not STF and they cut is fuller? Or would 34 be too small?

Anyone know how the waists run? True to size?

Thanks in advance for any help

-Sazon

So are you saying that the 47's are tighter than 55's in general? Being that you would have been good if you got a 31 in the 55's...yet you have a 33 in the 47's (wow I can't beleive I just wrote that for someone else to comprehend).

My thing is, I'm in NYC and I have only really been able to try on the limited sizes of 55's that I've seen...comparing those to the 501 STF's...they are way slimmer in the leg. I was only able to try on a 32 waist...and boy oh boy my legs felt hugged like a muhf@$ka. I'm a comfy 33 waist in the 501 STF's...but that's also cause I like to sag 'em a little.