Shemagh type scarfs

Fingathing

Neighborhood makes a wool blend scarf that's a similar style, but with a pattern that's almost more like a bandana. It's soft and the quality is very good. I bought mine (in charcoal grey on black) in Kanazawa. It was about 15,000-en.

i have a couple of shemagh scarfs and i was wearing one on the subway in toronto they other day and this young girl was sitting across from me staring me down for about 5 stops. she then gets up to get off at her stop and starts yellilng at me about how disrespectful my scarf is and how by wearing it i a mocking the strugles of the palestinian people. i told her i just liked the scarf and it had no political or cultural meaning to me, but that wasn't a good enough answer for her and she yelled that i should go home and look up what wearing a scarf like that meant on the internet.

the worst part about it was that she flustered me so much that i didn't realise the stop she was getting off at was also my stop. so not only did i get yelled at i missed my stop and was late for work!

Henrik Vibskov's piggy scarf rules!

hell yeah...

If you want to spend more than 100$ on a scarf. :P

hmm, thats what everybody wants to do.. silly sally...