Can someone ID these jeans for me?

anders

I don't know anything about Levi's so I was wondering if someone could ID these for me. Are they real, are they fake? If they are real, what year (they look new)?

http://flickr.com/photos/13315097@N00/sets/72157594461778780/

Sorry about the link. I'm a noob at posting pics in forums and I couldn't find the thread that says the best way to post pics. If someone gives me a link to the thread I will post them the correct way.

Thanks.

I don't know anything about Levi's so I was wondering if someone could ID these for me. Are they real, are they fake? If they are real, what year (they look new)?

http://flickr.com/photos/13315097@N00/sets/72157594461778780/

Sorry about the link. I'm a noob at posting pics in forums and I couldn't find the thread that says the best way to post pics. If someone gives me a link to the thread I will post them the correct way.

Thanks.

Almost certainly countereit - the hem looks wrong, the red tag shoudl have an 'R', the stock control two horse patch shouldn't co-exist with the big E logo, the watch pocket is small like a lot of Thai fakes, the back pockets are a bizarre shape - but I do like them. THe fact they're raw makes a nice change...

I just realized that all the stores in front of my house sell these. Thought never crossed my mind until recently. I think most are one-wash or lightly worn, some dirt and stuff on them. They're like $60 or so over here but if anyone wanted a pair I might be able to send some out, I know some people like the Thai fakes.