Lack of jap repro skinny fits

startmeup

thanks for the hells bells pic. ill definitely look into those. also the reason i wear skinny jeans is not to be "in". when i wore regular jeans it looked like shit. my legs are stick thin and i only weigh 125 pounds and im 6'1 so baggy jeans look like parachutes on me. where could i pick up some of those hells bells?

the answer to the question is that there is no such repro.

I wouldnt even call the Levis 1960s models repros, as such.

On second thoughts, I dont think I understand the question? Why not just buy a Dior or Nudie which is made from Japanese denim?

Why would you want a repro company to make a skinny/low rise/ 'modern' fit, when that is patently against EVERYTHING the likes of Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson etc stand for?

I'd imagine the repro companys' core customer base are people who want to get away from 'the latest fit', and just want a quality, comfortable fit, and not a 'fashion' fit that will be 'in' today, and out next year.

Those aformentioned companies like to replicate jeans from the times when men were still happy to wear men's jeans, lol.

yup, those are the ones..

the release is on January 6 at Self Edge...

in my opinion it's one of the most modern cuts to come out of Sugarcane i've ever seen...

yup, those are the ones..

the release is on January 6 at Self Edge...

in my opinion it's one of the most modern cuts to come out of Sugarcane i've ever seen...

They look nice, I'm a fan of the buttons :P Not too sure about the star thing though. Are these one wash? Sizing seems kinda odd, the size 32 has a 30.7 inch waist, hehe.

Edit: dumb question, just looked at the model #. Must be one wash

Guest jeffvyain

21.5 cm hem on the size 30. still no slimmer than the sam 5000s. of course, there's nothing wrong with that. i just wouldn't consider it a slim jean. more like a regular leg. looks like nice detailing with the buttons and such, but the back pocket, as fadeaway mentioned, is wack