FS: Cheap Cheapmonday Selvage Japanese Blue dry, various sizes BNWT

Charlie Delta

Update: I returned these since nobody is interested, so I don't have them for sale anymore!

"It takes alot of imagination, but I've tried!"

I came across these by chance and thought that maybe I could make someone on here happy with them, maybe a good pair of beginner jeans?

Brandnew unworn raw Cheapmonday Japanese blue dry

- Latjo Lajban No. 666

- Japanese selvage denim (colour is closest to the colour on the last pic)

- 98% cotton 2% elastane

I'm actually quite surprised by the quality of the denim, I expected it to be shit, but it looks quite good imho, especially for the price.

Nice details like the patch, fake leather cinch & backpocket stitching, these are however quite easy to remove if you would like, then you'd just have a pair of plain nice fitting selvage jeans.

Fit on these is straight, and in my opinion they are being modeled wrong on the sites that sell them, because of the stretch in them they're perfect to wear fitted.

Link to them on caliroots: http://caliroots.com/system/search/product.asp?id=6309 (like I said, these could be worn ALOT tighter!)

the numbers:

- $80,- retail for around $105,-

- cheapest shipping to the states $17,-

I accept paypal, and have sold on here before.

Please PM me for details.

Raw measurements in inches (CM seems to be doing something funny with their grading, eventhough the actual waist on the 30 and the 31 is practicaly the same, the 30 are still noticeably slimmer, especially around the thighs!):

Please note that according to the label these will shrink approx. 7%, so roughly to tagged size. Also don't forget that they are a bit stretchy.

-30/34 BN

waist: 33

front rise: 11

back rise: 13

inseam: 34,6

leg opening: 15

-31/34 BNWT

waist: 33,1

front rise: 11

back rise: 14

inseam: 34,6

leg opening: 15

At the moment I have these two pairs available,

a 30/34 and a 31/34

If people are interested I could see if I can still get different sizes:

29/32/33/34/36

all have 34 inseam

pictures:

dscn3913az1.jpg

dscn3917bo3.jpg

dscn3918el5.jpg

dscn3919am0.jpg

Thanks

"ALL items shipped discretely and unmarked with no mention of "massagers" on the outside of the packaging for your privacy and protection."