blue in green visit

blake

Great fit on those cheap! Must spread... I saw them in person and I was really impressed. Didn't really have time to try them on and really am not in the market for another pair of denim at the moment but I will keep them in mind. I did however leave with a pair of The Left Field Canvas Chinos in Navy. The fit and feel is just spot on!

Gordon and the whole BiG staff were more than helpful and nice! It was my third time in store and second purchase. Now that I am moving out to NY, it surely won't be my last!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Was in the city for a few days....Always a pleasure to visit BiG and bother Gordon and the others with my constant denim talk for hours on end...I didn't even buy anything (took in some jeans to get hemmed) but Gordon was so kind of a host as to give me some freebies before I left!

IMG_2374.jpg

Without a doubt, Gordon is one of the most passionate and compassionate people in the denim world and if you ever get a chance to make it to NYC, make sure BiG is a "Must Visit!"

I'm sure there's a Oni thread somewhere but as this one was getting some traffic I thought I'd use it. Does anyone have fit picks of the Oni Handmade Ox Canvas Jeans that BiG has for sale right now. I am sorely tempted but I don't want anything with a low rise, looking for a more traditional 40's/50's fit. Any help appreciated.