With love from Styleforum

LA Guy

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now that apc will be about 112$ we will have a bigger influx of ns in the evo thread.

but many thanks for the discount to mauro and the steez.

You getting so negative. And no more smiles in the WAYWT or WAYTN threads? Has becoming a model gotten to your head? Just askin'.

Do I need to be a registered and active Styleforum user? i have not really spent any time on Styleforum, but i'll be checking it out.

I have the same question. By proxy, do us non SF users here get to enjoy the special discount? :o

Does anyone know of a brand list for Denim Bar? I've seen a few at the other SF, but I can't seem to find it anymore.

Does anyone know if they carry imperials? I sort of doubt it, but I can hope.

99% sure they don't have imperials. sam113 has great prices though, pm him.

No they don't have imperials, and no they don't have Samurai. They do however, have 35 out of 50 of the specially dyed kicking mules, and should be getting sugarcane in very soon. Plus, a huge LVC stock and lots of great european denim like nudie, apc, or JR.

do they sell gap selvage...i want the morrison fit

jokes aside, we should try to find a way to list all of mauro's brands. dude is going to make some serious coin off this for the holiday season.

I'll work with Mauro on a brand list. Check for it on my original link, original post.