Interest Check: Idiom Insulator Quilted Jacket, Size M

fogg

Hey guys,

I have a Burton Idiom jacket that I bought this spring for use in the winter that I don't really need now that I've bought a new coat. Its the insulator quited jacket from the CMYK line. It's size M and it has literally only been worn once. I bought it new and wore it as a light shell one day and its been hanging in my closet since.

Since I won't get much use out of it now, I'm thinking of selling it. I know that Idiom stuff is quite tough to find, so if anyone here is interested in buying it, let me know.

HPIM0185.jpg

HPIM0186.jpg

HPIM0189.jpg

HPIM0187.jpg

I forgot to explain what iDiom is for anyone who might not know. iDiom is a collaboration between Burton and the Japanese streetwear legend, Hiroshi Fujiwara (VISVIM / NIKE / FENOM / HTM). Its pretty hard to find and is mostly made for the Japanese market (although this year's line is available in some US boutiques). The only place online that it can be found that I can think of off the top of my head is The Glade.

Well, the current season's model of this jacket goes for $250 US or so if you can find it. This one is basically in new without tags condition, so I'd like to get back a bit less than what I paid for it and not take a big loss. So, ideally I'd ask for $200 shipped within North America with a few bucks extra for international shipping (depending on the location).

Anybody is welcome to hit me with offers, but I'm not willing to take a huge loss on this so please don't lowball.