Info on these:

inc1

If you like them what would you like me to tell you? I think anyone wearing those should be run down by a bus and have his carcass devoured by street animals. That's just me though, if you like them get them, fuck anything I or anyone else has to say about how fucking idiotic you'd look wearing them.

Hm.. Deadstock denim. I like the stitching on these.

Anybody else have any knowledge?

The only time I've ever seen these jeans is on the sales rack. Although the jeans in the photo are definitely a different cut than the ones I saw, which had more of a Lee cut with tapered legs and extra long inseam for stack. They are raw denim, no selvegde. This is the third season I've seen their denim around.

The demin looks nice, but I hate the hayseed detailling. It's only slightly better than Antik. Also don't like the arcuate, the stitch colours kinda remind me of the 'Golden Arches'.

• 1 month later...

Bought some at a sale for 20 buck CAD. Cut is decent and they are raw. Talked to some of their people on myspace. Only one special edition cut each year is made of deadstock selvedge denim. The rest are made from a denim mill in the US, he would not elaborate. The pockets are all deadstock material.

The stitching is poor, much of it's came out on its own. I am using them as work jeans and for experimenting with distressing and washing. They are ok but don't waste your time wearing them for a year or anything.

I took all the back pocket stitching out makes them look way better!